- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 c breadcrumbs/panko
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Lay a large piece of aluminum foil down on a jelly roll pan.
- Cover foil with ground beef mixture, leaving about 1/2 inch on all four sides.
- Cover ground beef with a layer of thinly sliced ham, leaving about 1/2 inch on all sides and 1 inch on the side farthest away from you.
- Cover ham with a layer of Swiss cheese.
- Cover cheese with a layer of fresh spinach (about 2 cups)
- Using the foil, roll everything together tightly, starting close to you and rolling away from you.
- Close the ends of the roll so none of the fillings are showing, and roll in a few layers of foil.
- Bake the roll on the jelly roll pan for 30 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before unrolling and slicing. Slices best with a bread knife.